As a managed services provider, we think IT should be simple and it should work. As infrastructures have become more complex though, making sure they work has become more time consuming and expensive. Instead of using IT as a competitive business tool, many organisations now find that they spend their time simply trying to keep existing systems running. That’s where we think a managed service approach can help.
Our flexible IT managed services provide a smarter way to manage your IT, reducing your costs and providing the reliability and performance you need. From fully outsourced IT services, through selective IT managed services for specific parts of your infrastructure, to traditional IT support, we can provide services to meet every need. Here’s just a few reasons why customers choose us as their managed service partner :
- Our flexible approach – our IT managed services are always tailored to meet the specific business needs of each individual customer. We can manage as much or as little as you like, and if your needs change, even temporarily, then you can simply change the service.
- Our technical expertise – we’ve been managing complex IT infrastructures since 2007 and we’re always up to date with the latest technical developments
- Our focus on quality – all of our IT managed services are performed in-line with best practices and we’re compliant, so customers know that their IT is in safe hands.
- Our people – our Managed Services organisation is made up of talented and reliable people who understand technology and business. They’re people our customers enjoy working with – people they can trust.
Benefits of our approach to IT managed services
For us, managing technology is all about enabling our customers to operate more effectively. That’s why our IT managed services are focused on delivering tangible business benefits :
- Reducing costs – when we manage your IT we’ll aim to reduce your on-going IT operating costs by at least 25%, as well as help reduce your recruitment, retention and training costs
- Increasing business agility – more than ever, organisations today need to be able to adapt to market changes quickly to remain competitive, that’s why we’ve designed our IT managed services to be flexible and scaleable so that you can scale up or down the service in line with your business needs
- Reducing business risk – when we manage your IT we hold ourselves accountable for its availability. We put tight SLAs in place and pro-actively manage your systems to identify and address potential problems before they occur.
- Increasing the predictability of IT costs – our IT managed services can help remove the spikes of capital investment needed to keep IT up to date by delivering technology refreshes or complex transformation projects as part of a flat fee continuous service
- Focusing your business on your core skills – we can help your in-house IT team to focus on strategic projects that will drive your business forward by freeing them from the burden of day to day systems management